Kamlesh Inside is Back !!!

Friday, April 16, 2010 |


Hi friends...

Kamlesh Inside is Back !!! After a long time i am updating my blog Kamlesh inside & i am Really happy today. But little bit tense also.I was away from blogging for 5 months. Because of my exams my parents doesn't allow me to do all this nonsense things.

However, i was Online daily for about 7hrs. enjoying at Orkut , facebook & twitter before this i hate social networking sites. But now i enjoy adding photos to the album & waiting for comments.
Meanwhile i was also helping my brother in his newly opened website Beingpc.com , i think you already know him! he is popular as Mad Geek. I was Busy in Beingpc.com & my blog left far away..

In this 5 months i lost my Visitors & Page Rank. My PR comes down to 1 from 2. While giving exams i am also become addicted to write Rubbish , silly & Nonsense which i had done in all my papers. So you can imagine what result is going to come in May.

In this 5 months many important event occurred. Many Technologies came , Useful Softwares , Google Buzz , New Mobiles , Interesting Tweaks & lots more...

But now onwards i am going to update my blog daily & Soon You will see kamlesh Inside in a new avatar.So keep visiting Kamlesh inside.

Thank you !




Do You Like This Article?





Thanks for Visiting Kamlesh Inside




Kamlesh Inside

Enter your Email Address:


//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.shoutmeloud.com and www.newbloggingtipz.com //PART 1 //PART 2 //PART 3 //PART 4