100th Post: My Blogging Journey

Saturday, October 2, 2010 |


Today in the evening, i login into my Blogger dashboard.I found that i am going to write my 100th post.I was very excited !! I click on the New Post button & started thinking the Title... After thinking i picked up 3 titles & ask my friends on facebook to choose the good catchy one.They were happy too & giving me compliments.

While they were giving their opinions,i just went to my Edit Posts page to see my journey from 0 to 99 posts,i was shocked ! there was an unpublished (Draft) Post which means i have to write one more post as that will be my 99th post.Now i was Unhappy & sad. Because now i have to think for my new post but soon i got my new post i.e. my 99th post NFS Hot pursuit.

After that, Once again i came back to selection of  title for my 100th Post.Most of my friends like-

          *** 100th Post: My Blogging Journey ***


So Tonight I’m writing my 100th blog post on kamleshinside.blogspot.com. Back when I began this blog in May 2009. My First Post was About Me. This was my first post Not my first Blog! As before kamleshinside.blogspot.com i had opened many other blogs with many Email IDs.I also found that this is the 12th month of my blogging which resembles that i have completed my 100th post in one year.

Why i became Blogger ?

I was highly inspired from my brother Ritesh Kawadkar who blogs at askritesh at that time.He is a Tech blogger.One day he showed his blog,Visitor stats,Comments,etc. I was Highly Impressed Name,Fame & ofcourse blog.He also told me about the Google Adsense. At the very same time i decided to open my Tech blog to make money online.After posting 5 posts i applied for google adsense. Google replies that "your site must be 6 months old". Then i came to know more about google adsense as i searched most of the thing about it.

So Why i became Blogger ? answer is simple just for Name,Fame & Money.

Mistakes

SEO, Copyright policy, was unknown for me.So i steal posts/contents especially of my brother blogs. (but i deleted all those posts after getting known about it.)

After some days i decided to open another blog as i didn't got the success on my first blog, so i made 1 more Email ID & so the blog. Through each blog i applied for google adsense.This process continues till i saw the create a blog option on right hand side in blogger Dashboard, which means we can start many blogs under one email id.



Finally i made another email id & start blogging.Here comes the another problem i.e. blog url, i was thinking,finding, then sunddenly my eyes stick to CPU & i got my Blog url "KamleshInside" (nonsense!) i have modified "Intel Inside".

This hilarious blog url makes me sad, but now i cannot change it.However the SEO gives me some relief.

I was not updating my blog regularly.Leave regularity, i am updating my blog after 3 months.as a result i lose my loyal visitors.

Mistakes i made- Many blogs, Bad blog url, No knowledge of SEO, Stealing Contents, Running behind money.,etc

Google Adsense

As i have told you above that from each blog i applied for google adsense. As a result my adsense account was approved on my first blog but soon it was disabled because i have applied for it again from another blog with another email id.This keeps on going as it is against google adsense policy & i keep on opening blogs with different email id.About this i come to know when i was login in my some old blogs & email accounts.

However, finally my adsense was approved in April 2010 & i earned more than 170$ just in 4 months.



But here also problem comes as always, No this time i have not made any mistake, it is the PIN code Verification letter send by google to verify the adsense account. Today it is almost 5 months but still i am waiting for letter. If it doesnt come within 1 month, i will lose my hard earned money :(
Hope i will receive it soon...

Adsense- Dont run behind money! it is not easy to make money, it requires lots of hardwork in every field.

My Blogs

1.MP PET Online counseling- a counseling blog

I remained active on skool to college. It has taught me a lot about SEO, Google Adsense, Popularity, effects of Social bookmarking,etc. All above it, it has solved my purpose of becoming blogger i.e. Name , Fame & Money!. Now i am thinking of opening a counseling website.

2.Kamlesh Inside- a tech blog!

Before posting my first post How To Make Computer Run Faster on kamleshinside.blogspot.com, i have a little knowledge about SEO, Making Money Online, Blogging, etc as i learned it from my mistakes!

Today i am writing my 100th post & i can say that now i am almost Expert in SEO,Google Adsense,Blogging,Blogger Templates,Tips n Tricks,....etc.

The thing i most like is Blogger Template Designing, soon i will start that tag.I was thinking of opening a tech website, but after looking at the Tech Blogs scenario i have postponed it.

However, i am going make kamleshinside a nice tech blog. I will be writing on SEO, Google Adsense, Blogger Templates, Blogger Tools,etc in the coming months.

As it is more than 3hrs. i am continuously writing my 100th post.Now i will say -

Thanks to

1. My elder brother who inspire, guide, motivate & support me.

2. My parents who are paying electricity, Net connection Bills. They never allows me to blog, as they hate computers. But then also i am blogging.

3. My brother vaibhav kawadkar who helps me in blogging.

4. My Friends Ankita gour & Anubha Saxena who helped me a lot.

Moral of the Story

You are going to tell me the Moral of the story! yes, you what message do you get from this post by author Kamlesh Kawadkar.Please comment & share your views...

Now it takes more than 1hr to edit it, i have deleted many parts. I will convert it into form of Tips n Tricks.Soon i will give Tips on it. So stay Tuned to KamleshInside.blogspot.com



Oh! i forget to announce the Giveaway to Celebrate the Completion of 100th Post of kamlesh Inside. In my Next post i will be giving gifts(worth $1230) to my readers...

So please Subscribe, Follow Kamlesh Inside blog & Follow Me on Twitter.


Do you have any suggestions or queries ?? then please comment !!




Do You Like This Article?





Thanks for Visiting Kamlesh Inside




Kamlesh Inside

Enter your Email Address:


//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.shoutmeloud.com and www.newbloggingtipz.com //PART 1 //PART 2 //PART 3 //PART 4